Fivestone Studios has an immediate opening in our Nashville office for a producer/project manager with experience developing video, animation and especially interactive content for events/experiential, mobile, broadcast and other outlets. This Producer will be a leader and self-starter with strong communication & problem solving skills. In addition, they will keep the ‘big picture’ in view while successfully managing highly detailed projects.
The position requires at least 3-5 years’ experience in scoping and producing digital projects, as well as a strong working knowledge of technology and production-related best practices. This position will be responsible for the production process of content from start to finish and will make crucial project decisions based on needs or personnel dynamics. Using experience and sound judgment, the position will deliver creative solutions and suggestions to achieve the highest quality product. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to schedule work, develop budgets, manage vendors and meet deadlines is a must.
• Demonstration of strong communication and advanced organizational skills
• Work with technology team and senior producers to define all aspects of a project’s requirements
• Work with account teams to develop proposals and statements of work
• Manage budgets to a per project or retainer basis to ensure proposed creative concepts can be produced within client-specified time-frames and budgets
• Assign and manage resources, both internally and with outside vendors, to keep projects on schedule, on budget and within scope
• Manage or coordinate any required freelance hiring within given budgets
• Act as a liaison between the client and team.
• Integrate with internal resources and new business teams to execute pitches in a timely manner
• Schedule meetings with internal teams and/or external resources to proactively review progress, identify problems and course correct if necessary
• Proactively escalate resource, budget or timeline issues in detail to the Executive • Producer/Creative Director
• Manage production status reports to keep account teams up to speed on where we stand with each project
• Manage vendor invoices to ensure they receive accurate, timely payment
• Manage creative teams and any production resources necessary to create video, motion graphics or animation
• Communicate upcoming projects and resource needs to the Executive Producer on a weekly basis, or more frequently as needed
• Must have produced engaging video, animation, and interactive / technology experiences
• Must be a creative and technical problem solver with an obsession with finding solutions
• You have worked collaboratively with advertising and digital creatives, technologists, and 3rd party vendors
• You are up-to-date on new technologies and innovative methods of production
• You’ve built strong relationships and experienced managing a range of production and design companies, as well as freelance talent
• Knowledgeable in a range of technologies such as iOS, Android, Java, HTML5, Ajax, FTP, CMS platforms, hosting and video compression
• Possess an understanding of the capabilities of graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, Unity, Cinema 4D or other 3D applications
• Candidate should be proficient with project management programs such as Basecamp, Teamweek, Tickspot
• Must have strong written and oral skills
• Past experience working with or around large-format interactives is a big plus
Position is full time salary (compensation based on experience and ability) with benefits including 401k.