Fivestone Studios, is a Nashville-based design boutique that creates content for interactive, experiential, mobile, corporate and broadcast.
We are currently seeking a full-time Creative/Art Director to lead and bring out the best in a team of designers, developers and motion graphic artists. You will be responsible for ensuring that Fivestone Studio’s design standards are exceeded, for managing, designing and updating the company’s visual brand across a wide range of projects, and for the visual interpretation of our clients’ projects. You must have 3-5 years of solid experience as a director and client–facing creative lead and have a proven track record of creating, designing and selling ideas that win business.
Experience designing in a wide range of media is critical- Interactive, experiential, motion and print. You must also be adept at juggling multiple projects, excel in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and understand the art of telling a story and conveying a message whether through motion graphics, video, interactive or print..
Key responsibilities include:
• Generate and present design and creative thought leadership on behalf of the company.
• Possess the presence and experience to interact at the executive level, developing and maintaining client relationships.
• Ability to ‘connect the dots’ by understanding our clients’ needs and working with our teams to deliver creative, impactful solutions.
• Lead client creative reviews and serve as the client-facing creative lead on projects.
• Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions geared toward specific client solutions.
• Work closely with Designers and Producers to accurately estimate and manage project budgets and schedules. Review all client proposals.
• Nurture and grow talent. Work closely with, lead, encourage and inspire a team of staff and freelance designers and animators.
• Understand and apply current design, animation, interactive and technological trends.
Required qualifications / skills:
• BFA or BA degree in design..
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of fundamental visual design principles & typography
• Highly organized, self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines.
• Must be a team player, passionate about design and thrive in a fast paced creative environment.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience in After Effects and/or Cinema 4D are a plus..
In addition to a fabulously fun and challenging creative culture, Fivestone Studios offers 401k, paid vacation and opportunities for developing interesting, high profile work. If you are a strong Art Director with proven leadership skills, and are interested in a place to grow a promising career, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please submit a brief cover letter, resume, and salary requirements, along with a digital link to your currrent porftolio to jobs AT Fivestonestudios DOT com. Snail mail, phone calls or drop-ins will not be considered. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.